Women in Engineering & Construction Event
Join us on Wednesday 9th March, as we celebrate International Women’s Day.
About this event
To share & celebrate the stories of women within our industry, this International Women’s Day we’ll be hosting a Panel Discussion and Q&A session with a selection of special guests.
They’ll be talking us through their experiences, challenges, triumphs and hopes for the future of women in Engineering & Construction.
Special guest panelists:
- Lizzie Gallagher, Assistant Development Manager at McCarthy and Stone
- Olivia Plunkett-Hanson, Associate Engineer at Patrick Parsons
- Charlotte Holyhead, Commercial Manager at Enrok Construction
- Abimbola Long, Bid Manager & Multi- Cultural Affinity Network Co-Chair at Balfour Beatty
- Catherine Waymouth, Site Manager at Jessup
- 4:00pm Arrival & welcome drinks
- 4:30pm Panel discussion start
- 5:30pm Panel discussion finish, with time for networking
This is an inclusive event open to all within the industry and a great opportunity to network. Places are limited, book yours today.
For more information, please email email@example.com