From desk top study and ground investigation to remediation strategies and risk assessment, Patrick Parsons provides regional teams with a comprehensive range of geoenvironmental appraisal works.
We work closely with clients to understand their project design aspirations, engineering abnormal cost concerns and the subsequent ground engineering needs of a project. We offer strategic consultation and practical, value engineered solutions that minimise client’s expenditure and financial risk.
Our team of geoenvironmental specialists bring together technical expertise in:
- Ground investigation
- Geoenvironmental appraisal
- Waste management
- Remediation and reclamation design and specification
- Contaminated land
- Coal mining risk assessment
- Renewable energy
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Asbestos survey and management