Patrick Parsons have a wealth of knowledge in matters relating to geotechnical engineering for dealing with poor natural ground conditions and previously used brownfield sites with difficult or poor soils remaining in situ.
Services which we routinely carry out for clients include:
- Slope stability modelling assessments
- Ground structure interaction modelling assessments
- Hydrogeological basement impact assessments
- Settlement calculations for foundations and floor slabs
- Rock slope stability assessments
- Seepage analysis of water retention structures (e.g. surface water detention basins)
- Geotechnical inspections of slopes
- Earthworks design and specification
- Cut and fill analysis for earthworks
We have a number of current best practice software models at our disposal which are selected to suit each site on its own merits.
Our geotechnical engineers are based in six regional offices throughout the UK, from Scotland to the south east, providing national coverage for all of our client’s needs.