Jim is based in our Glasgow office and has over 20 years’ experience in the construction industry in the UK and overseas. He is responsible for technical delivery, commercial management and business development within the Environment and Energy team.
Jim joined Patrick Parsons after spending 12 years with a Scottish engineering consultancy as environment team leader, and has an impressive background in contaminated land, waste management and environmental assessment, as well as developing high-performance teams.
In his spare time, Jim enjoys watching and coaching rugby and military fitness.
- Site investigation
- Contamination remediation design
- Waste management
- Landfill engineering
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental due diligence
- PPC environmental permitting
- Hydrogeological investigations
- Contaminant fate and transport modelling
- Groundwater contamination risk assessment
- Waste classification and human health toxicology