Patrick Parsons is fully committed to the prevention of pollution and minimisation of waste, and also to obtain sustainable outcomes wherever possible. Our approach to waste management is no different. We provide our clients with a cradle-to-grave approach, whereby we seek to understand their entire project cycle by reviewing their objectives in terms of waste streams and after-care requirements.
We have multi-disciplinary teams of staff in all offices and specific skills in geology, contaminated land, ground gas and groundwater, which we use in the assessment, regulation and design of waste management facilities.
We remove the regulatory burden from clients and solve a lot of their headaches by taking a hands-on management approach. We have the capability to deal with the mundane routine regulatory affairs to the complex implementation of new regulatory instruments.
Patrick Parsons provide a whole range of services to the waste sector including:
- Hydrogeological investigations and risk assessment
- Environmental permitting
- Environmental modelling
- Groundwater modelling
- Regulatory liaison and approvals
- Full waste facility design
- Construction quality assurance
- Waste classification
- Soil classification for waste disposal
- Landfill management, environmental assessment, permitting and license surrender