On top of high quality design, a strong, effective railway project requires thorough management services to meet the complex requirements of industry standards and regulations. Patrick Parsons can help navigate your project to completion through construction, testing and commissioning, entry into service and hand over to asset managers and operators.
The full range of services we offer include:
- Contractor’s Engineering Manager (CEM) and Discipline Specific Contractor’s Responsible Engineers (CRE) services.
- Active Risk Management.
- Progressive assurance to ensure constructability, safety, sustainability, operational readiness and maintainability.
- Management of process for obtaining approval from the Office of Rail and Road (ORR) and to enable Entry into Service (EiS) and Authorisation for Placement into Service (APIS).
- Construction support on site including resolution of TQ ,NCR and field changes.
- Production of as-built information.