Here at Patrick Parsons, we have the capability to deliver the entire spectrum of rail infrastructure, which means we can also design the physical elements of any project with a fully integrated package.
The services we provide in this respect include:
- All GRIP 1 – 8 Design (including Scheme Design, Reference Design, Detailed Design and Temporary Works Design).
- Track alignment, track components, formation, drainage, Geo-environmental including earthworks, retaining walls and piling, lineside infrastructure, stations, platforms, bridges and M&E.
- Approval in principle (F001/Form A).
- Statement of design intent (F002).
- Certificate of design and check (F003/Form B).
- Temporary works design (Form C) and acting as Temporary Works Supervisor and Coordinator
- Architectural and layout acceptance (F004).
- Certificate of fitness to be taken into use (F005/Form E).
- Surveys including gauging, topographical and asset condition.
- Ground investigation.
- Full Building Information Modelling (BIM) service including 3D, 4D and 5D modelling and automated design.