Here at Patrick Parsons, we strive to ensure the railway project we deliver is safe, maintainable and performs reliably.
To achieve this, we apply systematic engineering management techniques to ensure the project criteria is met in a progressive manner.
Within this field, services include:
- Requirements management from CR-D to RRD and DRRD.
- Verification and Validation (V&V) to demonstration compliance with requirements.
- Acting as Principal Designer’s Representative under CDM 2015.
- Management of system safety to enable testing and commissioning (T&C), Entry into Service (EiS) and Authorisation for Placement into Service (APIS).
- Management of CSM and TSI including liaison with the Assessment Body (AsBo) and Notifying Body (NoBo) to deliver: Project Authorisation Strategy (PAS), System Safety Plan (SSP), System Definition (Sys Def), Project Hazard Record (PHR), Safety Justification Report (SJR), Safety Assessment Report (SAR),Declaration of Control of Risk (DoCoR), Declaration of Verification (DoV), Statement of Verification (SV) and Technical File to ORR.
- Management of Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAM) as part of the design process to ensure the railway performs reliably.
- Integration management using BIM to meet requirements of supply chain, client and wider stakeholders.