We are looking for a Structural Engineer to join our rapidly growing multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy.The purpose of this role is to assist in the technical aspects of the day to day running of projects. This is an opportunity to work on a variety of projects from small housing schemes to multi-storey R.C. framed regeneration projects with build costs in excess of £100m.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Develop scheme designs as required by the Directors, Principal and Senior engineers, using appropriate software.
- Assist in the delivery of projects within timescale, budget constraints and quality expectations.
- Work with CAD Technicians to produce relevant structural information.
- Undertake structural engineering analysis and design under the supervision of senior engineers.
- Full management of small projects.
- Attendance at project and design meetings and site visits.
- Undertake condition surveys and write reports.
- Liaison with other members of the design team.
- Keep all project related documentation in compliance with the Business Management systems, processes and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree (min. 2:1) in an appropriate Civil or Structural engineering discipline
• Demonstrated experience in structural engineering design and construction
• Good all-round technical design expertise using British, European and international standards
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to work as part of a team, liaising directly with clients and other design team members
• Competitive salary
• Birthday off work!
• Health cash plan scheme
• Employee Assistance programme
• Pension scheme
• Training and development
• Sponsorship of professional membership
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.