Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Quality check and process documents in priority order according to company’s document control process and requirements on EDMS(Electronic document management systems)
- Uploading and downloading of documents onto a system.
- Deal with day to day document control queries for internal and external parties
- Manage document hierarchy and ensure latest revision & version are viewable to all project users and oversee documents through its entire lifecycle including archiving
- Update Document Control guidelines, forms, Microsoft Access database to ensure they are current
- Conform to company enforced specifications and Document Control Procedures
- Collaborate and communicate with Technical/Development team, clients, third parties, consultants, subcontractors & suppliers
- Scan, copy, file hard and soft copies according to company’s filing system
- Support Technical team as and when required.
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role with administrator permissions on Document Management System preferably.
- Knowledge of SharePoint, 4 Projects, Doc Elite, Asite and/or other electronic document management systems a great advantage
- Experience in the Construction Industry/working on-site would be a bonus
- Detail oriented and meticulous work ethic, extremely organised and efficient
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines with ability to prioritise tasks
- Proclivity for catching error and enacting appropriate changes
- Outstanding time-management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Expert data organiser & a good team player
- Competitive salary
- Birthday off work!
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Health cash plan scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Pension scheme
- Training and development
- Sponsorship of professional membership
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org