Our successful Structures team in Twickenham are seeking to strengthen the team through the recruitment of an experienced Document Controller to join our growing multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Quality check and process documents in priority order according to company’s document control process and requirements on EDMS (Electronic document management systems)
• Uploading and downloading of documents onto a system
• Deal with day to day document control queries for internal and external parties
• Manage document hierarchy and ensure latest revision & version are viewable to all project users and oversee documents through its entire lifecycle including archiving
• Update Document Control guidelines, forms, Microsoft Access database to ensure they are current
• Conform to company enforced specifications and Document Control Procedures
• Collaborate and communicate with Technical/Development team, clients, third parties, consultants, subcontractors & suppliers
• Scan, copy, file hard and soft copies according to company’s filing system
• Support Technical team as and when required.
• Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role with administrator permissions on Document Management System preferably
• Knowledge of SharePoint, 4 Projects, Doc Elite, Asite and/or other electronic document management systems a great advantage
• Experience in the Construction Industry/working on-site would be a bonus
• Detail oriented and meticulous work ethic, extremely organised and efficient
• Works well under pressure and to deadlines with ability to prioritise tasks
• Proclivity for catching error and enacting appropriate changes
• Outstanding time-management
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Expert data organiser & a good team player
• Competitive salary
• Birthday off work!
• Holiday purchase scheme
• Health cash plan scheme
• Employee Assistance programme
• Pension scheme
• Training and development
• Sponsorship of professional membership
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrick Parsons is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds.