Patrick Parsons are hiring a Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer to support and increase the capacity of the Birmingham Geo-environmental team, by undertaking office and field based technical projects on time, within budget and to the agreed standards.
- Undertake inspection/supervision activities including gas monitoring, capping validation, gas membrane validation and soil sampling
- Plan and undertake geotechnical and geo-environmental ground investigations around the UK (after training has been provided)
- Soil logging to BS5930 (after training has been provided)
- Scheduling laboratory tests and report writing (after training has been provided)
- Agree delivery targets with senior staff and report regularly on progress towards milestones
- Assist with the delivery of small projects or a small programme of work with guidance but minimal supervision
- Work in accordance with our systems and procedures, including those relating to Health & Safety, project & risk management
- Assisting with other duties may be required from time to time
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a geology, engineering geology or similar
- MSc in a relevant subject is desirable but not essential
- Interested in pursuing a career within the geo-environmental consultancy
- Full UK driving licence is essential
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Flexible working environment
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Birthday off!
- Health Shield Cash Plan
- EAP Scheme
- Workplace pension
- Training and development
- Sponsorship of professional membership
Any applications from UK eligible workers wishing to apply, please contact IConsult Technical Ltd who are working with us to fulfill this role.
No recruitment agencies should apply.
Patrick Parsons is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds.