Patrick Parsons are recruiting a Structural Technician to support the Huddersfield team in the production of full working drawings, models and other technical documentation.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Prepare technical drawings and details using AutoCAD and Revit to Company standards and to the particular requirements of the Directors and Engineers.
- Generate 3D structural models using Revit Structures software and prepare drawings extracted from the 3D model.
- Prepare R.C. Detail drawings and Bar Schedules using CADS-RC and AutoCAD
- Undertake the plotting and issue of technical drawings; maintain drawing issue sheets and record copies in a tidy ordered state.
- Take receipt of incoming technical information in paper and digital format and ensure safe and proper storage; maintain adequate records of all information received.
- Ensure that all project related documentation is kept in compliance to the Business Management systems, processes, and procedures.
- Co-ordinate structural drawings with internal and external design team members including architects, building services and external works consultants.
- Ensure compliance to the appropriate project specifications, design and health and safety standards as required.
- Compliance with project delivery processes.
- Provide general project support including; site surveys, attendance at project meeting, assistance with site inspections and general representation of the Company outside of the office.
- Completion of ad hoc tasks received from Directors and Engineers.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com