We are recruiting a Structural Engineer to join our team in Huddersfield to assist in the technical aspects of the day to day running of projects.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Develop scheme designs as required by the Directors, Principal and Senior engineers, using appropriate software.
- Assist in the delivery of projects within timescale, budget constraints and quality expectations.
- Work with CAD Technicians to produce relevant structural information.
- Undertake structural engineering analysis and design under the supervision of senior engineers.
- Full management of small projects.
- Attendance at project and design meetings and site visits.
- Undertake condition surveys and write reports.
- Liaison with other members of the design team.
- Keep all project related documentation in compliance with the Business Management systems, processes and procedures.
The candidate should be nearing chartered engineer status or working towards it with either the Institute of Civils or Structural Engineering.