Patrick Parsons are a multi-disciplinary consulting engineering firm who have a wealth of embedded hydrocarbon investigation, risk assessment and remediation knowledge and experience gained with both consulting and contracting organisations. This provides us with a unique skill-set, unrivalled in the industry.
Our contaminated land team, who have built up strong working relationships with remediation contractors, have a particularly strong track record in delivering sensitive, live projects on sites with contaminated in soils, groundwater, surface water and soil vapour impacting residential, industrial and commercial developments.
Our remediation assessment and delivery team are strongly geoenvironmental biased including backgrounds in geology, petroleum geology, civil engineering, geography, environmental science, wastes management and pollution control and engineering geology, geotechnics and physical and contaminant hydrogeology.
Combined with our extensive UK and international remediation experience, each individual project team is hand-picked to ensure that your project gets the benefit of the best match of skills and experience. We are your partners and we build successful relationships.
Geoenvironmental services of relevance:
- desk studies
- site walkover surveys and soil sampling programmes
- ground investigation
- monitoring well design and installation
- environmental monitoring and sampling
- contaminated land risk assessment, including DQRA
- regulator liaison and approvals
- remediation options appraisal
- remediation design, implementation and supervision
- community involvement programmes and public engagement
- asbestos in soil
- waste and materials management
- expert witness