The team at Patrick Parsons is dedicated to providing comprehensive geotechnical services to address a wide range of challenges. With our extensive knowledge and expertise, we specialize in dealing with poor natural ground conditions and brownfield sites with difficult or poor soils.
To ensure the most effective solutions, we utilize a variety of best practice software models that are carefully selected for each specific site. This tailored approach allows us to accurately assess the unique characteristics and requirements of each project.
Our Geotechnical services include:
- Slope stability modelling assessments
- Ground structure interaction modelling assessments
- Hydrogeological basement impact assessments
- Settlement calculations for foundations and floor slabs
- Rock slope stability assessments
- Seepage analysis of water retention structures (e.g. surface water detention basins)
- Geotechnical inspections of slopes
- Earthworks design and specification
- Cut and fill analysis for earthworks
Contact our geo-environmental team to find out we can support your next project.