Several senior members of our civils department have come from a development background and our civil engineers have an excellent understanding of delivery from feasibility concept through to construction completion.
The team has a particular focus on commercial viability, value engineering, buildability and early feasibility critical to assist with budget cost planning.
The extensive engineering assessments undertaken by our new developments team ensures that at pre-planning stage the proposed scheme is realistic and can be practically and commercially delivered. The early engineering process undertaken provides preliminary design solutions which provide the engineering steer for the team to progress through the detailed design stage and eventual site construction works.
Our Civil Engineering Services include:
- Engineering Feasibility Appraisals
- Flood Risk Assessment
- Proposed levels design
- Infrastructure – access roads, drainage and enabling works
- Detailed Highway Designs
- Reclamation works – remediation of brownfield sites to provide development platforms
- Ground modelling/Cut & Fill/Earthworks Modelling
- Sustainable Urban Drainage System (SUDS) Designs