Our structural engineering design team work across all sectors and have experience in the design of a variety of structures. These range residential schemes with values in excess of £250m to the assessment of historic buildings.
We utilise BIM extensively in the production of design information. Clash detection exercises during the design phase significantly reduces the number of issues on site, minimising potential additional costs and helping the project to stay on programme.
Our Structural Engineering Services include:
- Substructure – foundation design piling works and retaining walls
- Superstructure – timber, concrete, load bearing masonry and steel frame design
- Foundation assessments & structural systems
- Peer Reviews
- Refurbishment design & heritage work
- BIM service
- Temporary works reviews
- Building surveys &inspections
- Party wall services
- Bridge design and assessment
- Existing structure assessment/design for change of use
- Investigation and repair of building defects
- Marine works such as coastal, river, and sea defences, quay walls, jetty works and offshore structures