Following a period of continued growth, our rapidly expanding Dubai office is actively seeking a terrestrial ecologist to join our team. The role will include work throughout the Middle East, including supporting our team on several high profile projects in the UAE and KSA.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Conducting Literature Reviews and baseline research.
- Conduct baseline terrestrial ecology field surveys.
- Support service lines Leads in the growth of each discipline, with a particular focus on ecology.
- Supervising sub-consultants, as needed.
- Liaison with all aspects of client project requirements, including attendance at client meetings as required.
- Assisting with preparing and delivering technical tender documents in response to RfP.
- Project manage and deliver projects throughout the Middle East.
- Prepare technical reports in accordance with guidelines produced by government bodies inclusive of EAD, DM-EPSS, MoE, Saudi Aramco etc.
- Maintaining and servicing equipment, as needed.
- Further developing knowledge of the ecological service line.
- Assisting with marketing of Patrick Parsons service lines.
- Any ad hoc duties as and when required.
- The above is not exhaustive and is subject to change due to changes within the organisation.
- Proven experience in similar role.
- Middle East experience and knowledge of relevant regulations.
- Attention to detail and a thorough approach to work.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Competitive salary
- Birthday off work!
- Flexi Time
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Health cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Training and development
- Sponsorship of professional membership
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com