- Work closely with other members of the design team, learning all aspects of mechanical building services design.
- Shadow senior design team members learning how to produce high quality, award winning designs from initial concept through to building completion.
- Produce detailed mechanical design drawings using the latest industry software, including heating, cooling, ventilation, renewable energy, domestic water services, controls (BMS) and above ground drainage.
- Thermal modelling using IES VE software.
- Mechanical pipework and ductwork sizing using software packages Cymap or Bently Hevacomp
- Ability to work in a dynamic and productive team
- Good interpersonal skills and initiative essential
- Ability to work to deadlines
- A minimum of 2:2 Degree or above in Building Service Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other related engineering discipline with BEng (Hons) is a minimum requirement.
- Any experience within Building Services Design would be advantageous.
- Any experience on site which is transferable would also be looked upon favourably.
- A real interest in pursuing a career within Building Services engineering, and working on prestigious projects.
- Experience with the following software would be advantageous; Hevacomp, Cymap, AutoCAD, Revit and IES VE.
- You must be willing and motivated to learn and progress within the company with the aim to achieve Chartered status in the longer term.
- Full driving license would be advantageous although not essential.
An excellent benefits package will be offered to the successful applicant including:
- Competitive salary
- Birthday off work!
- Health cash plan scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Pension scheme
- Training and development
- Sponsorship of professional membership
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies please.