An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing & Communications Executive to join our busy Marketing team in a rapidly growing multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual looking for the next step up in their career, who would like a varied, hands-on role.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Management of social media channels and the implementation of the content marketing plan, including responsibility for the company blog.
• Preparation of marketing materials and external communications.
• Involvement in the design process of collateral with external design agency.
• Implementation of email marketing campaigns.
• Management and creation of website content.
• Market research and competitor analysis.
• Implementation of digital marketing strategy incorporating SEO, digital outreach and onsite content, alongside external agency.
• Utilisation of Google Analytics to assess, analyse and report on web traffic.
• Assistance with the organisation of, and attending of, events and exhibitions.
• Designing associated literature using Photoshop and InDesign.
• Researching, drafting and distributing press releases.
• Maintaining and expanding press contacts database and recording press coverage.
• Maintenance of intranet news section.
• Demonstrated experience in a similar role within B2B, preferably professional services, environment.
• A relevant marketing qualification, such as CIM, would be desirable, but not essential.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly computer literate (Microsoft Office / InDesign / Photoshop)
• Experience with marketing tools such as Mailchimp, Google Analytics and Hootsuite.
• Ability to build strong relationships and communicate at all levels.
• Good organisational skills, excellent project and time management.
• Show willingness and enthusiasm to learn and develop.
• Experience of copywriting and proof reading.
• Impeccable attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Competitive salary
• Birthday off work!
• Health cash plan scheme
• Employee Assistance programme
• Holiday purchase scheme
• Pension scheme
• Training and development
• Sponsorship of professional membership
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please email your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 5th October