Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To support the design team in the production of full working drawings, models and other technical documentation.
- To manage MEP CAD details and standards
- Mentoring of Junior CAD staff
- Prepare technical drawings and details using AutoCAD and MEP Revit to Company standards and to the requirements of the Directors and Engineers.
- Undertake the plotting and issue of technical drawings; maintain drawing issue sheets and record copies in a tidy ordered state.
- Take receipt of incoming technical information in digital format and ensure safe and proper storage; maintain adequate records of all information received.
- Ensure that all project related documentation is kept in compliance to the Business Management systems, processes, and procedures.
- Ensure that QA procedures are adopted and that drawing details and standards are consistent
- Co-ordinate building services drawings with internal and external design team members including architects, civil, structural and external works consultants.
- Ensure compliance to the appropriate project specifications, design and health and safety standards as required.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Show willingness and enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Ability to prioritise workload and plan effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- Good Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel & Outlook
An excellent benefits package will be offered to the successful applicant which will include;
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Workplace pension
- Training and development
- Sponsorship of professional membership
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com