- Assist Environmental Director develop Patrick Parsons within the region and market the business.
- Assist in the development of other Patrick Parsons multi-disciplinary services.
- Lead, and develop, core service lines within the Patrick Parsons business.
- Liaise with all aspects of client project requirements, including attendance at client meetings as required.
- Liaison with, and management of, subcontractors as required.
- Financial management of projects, proposals and projects via company spreadsheets and project management tool.
- Project manage and deliver projects throughout the Middle East
- Prepare quotations and tenders for all new project works and project extensions.
- Take part in regular CPD training and development activities and provide mentoring and development of staff under your line management.
- Act as a key client relation manager.
- Production of factual and interpretive reports, specifications and validation statements.
- Liaison and negotiation with regulator requirements relating to our project areas (e.g. local planning authorities, EAD, DM-EPSS, MOCCAE).
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
The above is not exhaustive and is subject to change due to changes within the company with time.
Skills and Qualifications
- 10 years experience in Environment Consultancy
- Relevant degree or qualification to job specification
- Strong organisational skills
- Competitive salary
- Birthday off work!
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Health cash plan scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Pension scheme
- Training and development
- Sponsorship of professional membership
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please note if you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume you have been unsuccessful.