We are recruiting an enthusiastic Administrator in our London office to provide administrative support and assist with the day to day running of the office.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Administration and diary management for office senior management
- Meet and greet visitors in a professional friendly manner
- Answering telephone calls, dealing with enquiries promptly and politely
- Recording payments and purchasing to Finance Team
- Working closely with project managers to ensure invoicing is raised in a timely manner, logging invoices on internal systems, administering invoice forecasts
- Liaising with project managers to ensure queries from clients are dealt with smoothly and efficiently
- Supporting the technical staff by providing administrative duties such as typing reports and letters, formatting documents
- Credit control
- Setting up projects using bespoke internal systems (Coretime) and providing summaries to Finance
- Stock control management including stationary and general offices supplies (print cartridges, tea, coffee, liaison with cleaner, etc.)
- Logging of incoming and outgoing post including recorded delivery, franking, arrangement of couriers
- Regular and efficient filing of paper records/archiving electronic documents
- Filing, scanning, binding and photocopying
- Responsibility for the weekly fire alarm test
- Ordering of lunches, providing refreshments for meetings, setting meeting room up (cleaning and tidying) before and after meetings
- Ad hoc duties as and when required to support technical staff.
The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic individual who will ideally hold the necessary skills to hit the ground running when joining the team:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise your work
- The ability to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Proactive approach to supporting the management and operational needs of the office
- This is a dynamic role that requires an adaptable, committed and flexible approach to your work
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional oral and written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time-management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Previous experience of working within a construction / consulting sector would be advantageous
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Minimum grade C GCSE in English and Maths
Please send your CV and covering letter, along with salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview dates: 12 & 13 February
If you have not heard back from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
No recruitment agencies