Patrick Parsons is recruiting a Structural Revit Technician to join our growing team in Twickenham. This is an excellent opportunity to join our forward thinking multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy.
- Working closely with the engineering team to prepare drawings using Revit models for structural designs to meet client needs.
- Ensure that models, drawings, details, schedules are developed correctly and in accordance with the design programme for deliverables.
- Ensure engineering drawings for which you are responsible are complete, correctly detailed and are error free.
- Comply with document management and QA procedures.
- Proficient in the use of Revit Structure Software.
- 5 years’ experience of using Revit, in all sectors and building materials.
- Experience of using other design software e.g., AUTOCAD, Navisworks, etc.
- Demonstrable experience in a Revit Technician role operating in a BIM environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build excellent relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to estimate time required to prepare and complete drawings and models and to work to deadlines and prioritise work.
- Experienced in both steelwork and concrete structures..
- Flexible working environment
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Birthday off!
- Health Shield Cash Plan
- EAP Scheme
- Workplace pension
- Training and development
- Sponsorship of professional membership
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrick Parsons is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds.