Patrick Parsons’ infrastructure team has vast experience of major railway engineering projects within the UK, understanding the needs of clients at every stage of a rail project’s life cycle.
We have the capability to provide end-to-end innovative rail infrastructure engineering services from concept and handover (GRIP 1-8); improving reliability, certainty to delivery and value.
Operating within the highly regulated and constrained rail environment, Patrick Parsons has the resource to produce designs that perform within these regulations. We consider the whole life cycle of the project to ensure all issues are identified at an early stage and associated risks are managed.
The services we offer are:
- Full rail infrastructure engineering and design services from concept to handover.
- Engineering management including assurance and construction support services.
- Systems engineering and integration.
- Testing, commissioning, Entry into Service and Authorisation for Placement into Service.
- Asset Protection and interface management for third party development.
- Full handover to Asset Managers and operators.