We were engaged as structural engineers on Bedfont Lane for our client Fairview New Homes, designing the foundations and superstructure to the main building.
We undertook all the reinforced concrete detailing for the whole development for all the foundations and superstructure.
- Redevelopment of 120 residential apartments in a mix of 1,2 and 3 bed units
- Building heights ranging from 4-10 storeys
- 12 Disabled Car parking spaces and 1 car club space.
- Regeneration of a gap in the local urban fabric.
- New active frontage addressing Longford River and New Road.
- Improved pedestrian/cycle environment including a new pedestrian route through to Longford River and proposed future bridge crossing.