At Patrick Parsons we have extensive experience in the Transport Planning, Traffic and Highway Engineering sector, possessing the skills, knowledge and experience to make your project a reality, regardless of how large or small.
Resolving highways and transportation issues is a key part of many successful planning applications. Our dedicated team of transport consultants can negotiate the best solution to contentious highways issues. We specialise in both major and bespoke schemes, whether commercial or residential.
We are passionate about sustainable, safe and inclusive transport. By planning and designing schemes that put people first, we will encourage people to travel more sustainably. This in turn will reduce greenhouse gas emissions and local pollutants, increase physical activity, encourage more social interactions, improve road safety and because of these benefits, improve overall mental well-being within the community.
We work with our clients to help them achieve their sustainability goals and assist them to deliver their project, by providing advice, planning and design input at every stage.
Take a look at our Sustainable Transport Brochure to learn more.
Our Traffic & Transport Planning Services include:
- Feasibility studies (including development and assessment of options)
- Highways and transport pre-planning advice
- Transport modelling (Junctions 9 and LinSig)
- Traffic surveys (including vehicle / pedestrian movement and parking surveys)
- Parking assessments and planning
- Car park layout design (including vehicle traffic, signing and lining design)
- Area-wide or route traffic studies (including travel patterns and accident investigation)
- Public consultation and exhibitions
- Traffic management planning and design
- Pedestrian and cycle route design (LTN 1/20 compliant)
- Public design (feasibility and detailed)
- Transport Assessments and Statements
- Travel Plans (residential, public or commercial)
- Healthy Streets & Active Travel Zone Assessments
- Detailed design of public highway schemes
- Flood risk and drainage design and advice
- S278 / S38 Highway design and Agreement applications
To learn more about this service or any of our other specialties such, please contact us today.